Charles Hinegardner's practice areas include civil litigation and domestic relations. As a litigator, Charles Hinegardner has tried and handled numerous types of cases including contract and coverage disputes, motor vehicle personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, trade secrets, non-compete agreements, construction claims and product liability. He takes a proactive approach to handling litigation matters, working closely with clients to develop a strategy for reaching the desired outcome.
Chuck has handled numerous divorce and dissolution matters. He has been appointed Guardian Ad Litem by courts in dependency and neglect matters. He is very involved with counseling his clients, discussing likely results and ensuring that the client's interests are protected and represented.
Areas of Practice:
- Litigation Services
- Cincinnati Family Law/Domestic Relations
- General Business Services
- Construction Law
- Born and raised in Wapakoneta, Ohio.
- Currently lives in Ft. Thomas, KY with his wife and four children.
- Coaches youth basketball, soccer, flag football, baseball and softball.
Admitted to Practice:
- Ohio and Kentucky
- Federal District Courts, Ohio and Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- The Ohio State University, B.A. 1992
- University of Cincinnati, J.D. 1995